Guy’s one of the realities of the 10 Day Challenge is that it is easy to find yourself leaving only 20 minutes to try to fit it in. This may work once or twice, but it can have consequences. Today for day 8, I want to challenge all of you to take some time to really get things in the mood.
It is all about atmosphere. Guys spend a little time straightening up your room then think romantic. It is time to go all out! Here are just a few ideas to get you started!
- Draw her a bubble bath
- Get out the message oil. Hint; warm it up for her by placing the bottle it in warm water
- Cook or order a nice dinner for just the two of you at home! (After the kids are in bed!)
- Love notes work great! I know she will be “expecting” one on Tuesday (Valentine’s Day in case you forgot) but she won’t be tonight!
- Dust off the candles, I know these are a mystery to many men, but your wife likes them.
- Give her a kiss then tell her you are putting the kids to bed.
Day 8- Scripture Passage:
Song of Solomon Chapter 8
Day 8 Giveaway:
We just found Day Three Bath & Body and love what we see! Day Three’ inspirational line of natural bodycare products celebrates faith and our bodies by creating natural products that contain the purest form of quality ingredients. One lucky winner will win the SONG OF SOLOMON Collection: Inspired by the poetic and romantic Biblical book. It includes 4 oz. Pillow & Room Spray, 8 oz. Foaming Bubble Bath,6 oz. Massage Candle
The 10 Day Challenge day 8 giveaway by Rafflecopter may not appear on emails, rss feeds, or mobile devices, click here to visit the site
I hope that you all visit Day Three’s garden today!